Monday, September 20, 2004

IRC Stories

t0rbad} so there i was in this hallway right
BlackAdder} i believe i speak for all of us when i say...
BlackAdder} WRONG
BlackAdder} IM SICK OF YOU
BlackAdder} AND YOUR LAME STORIES
BlackAdder} NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNY
BlackAdder} NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
BlackAdder} IN FACT
BlackAdder} IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
BlackAdder} I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CARE
BlackAdder} SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT FAG
*** t0rbad sets mode: +b BlackAdder*!*@*.*
*** BlackAdder has been kicked my t0rbad ( )
t0rbad} so there i was in this hallway right
CRCError} right
heartless} Right.
r3v} right





{erno} hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.



{Zybl0re} get up
{Zybl0re} get on up
{Zybl0re} get up
{Zybl0re} get on up
{phxl|paper} and DANCE
* nmp3bot dances :D-{
* nmp3bot dances :D|-{
* nmp3bot dances :D/-{
{[SA]HatfulOfHollow} i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet




{tatclass} YOU ALL SUCK
{tatclass} er.
{tatclass} hi.
{andy\code} A common typo.
{tatclass} the keys are like right next to each other.





* Gregory is away - gone, if anyone talks in the next 25 minutes as me it's my roommate Todd being an idiot-
{Gregory} HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I AM HOMOSEXUAL





{Cthon98} hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars
{Cthon98} ********* see!
{AzureDiamond} hunter2
{AzureDiamond} doesnt look like stars to me
{Cthon98} {AzureDiamond} *******
{Cthon98} thats what I see
{AzureDiamond} oh, really?
{Cthon98} Absolutely
{AzureDiamond} you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
{AzureDiamond} haha, does that look funny to you?
{Cthon98} lol, yes. See, when YOU type hunter2, it shows to us as *******
{AzureDiamond} thats neat, I didnt know IRC did that
{Cthon98} yep, no matter how many times you type hunter2, it will show to us as *******
{AzureDiamond} awesome!
{AzureDiamond} wait, how do you know my pw?
{Cthon98} er, I just copy pasted YOUR ******'s and it appears to YOU as hunter2 cause its your pw
{AzureDiamond} oh, ok.






{kow`} "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
{SpaceRain} That's only 2 types of people, kow.
{SpaceRain} STUPID






{Girlygirl} Thank you for listening to me.
{Girlygirl} You know your a really good listener.
{Girlygirl} Sweety please say something.
{Sandaedar} Ok I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home