Thursday, May 27, 2004

Viridian Room

You may well remember the interactive webgame in which you awaken to find yourself trapped in a Crimson Room and had to find a way to escape. It was a lot of fun (although frustrating when you got stuck).

Well the sequel to the game, FASCO-CS >Viridian Room, is now out. I didn't like it quite as much as the first one, and I thought this one was a little bit harder too. Still, it was fun nonetheless. If you get REALLY stuck, you can view a walkthrough here, but I recommend against it.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Steve, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Marlboro Cigarette Catalog yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Marlboro Cigarette Catalog I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crimson room play
http://www.crimsonroom.mx-h.co.cc/crimson.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home